By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Mount and Blade: Warband

Mount and Blade: Warband released earlier this week.  Its a realistic, Medieval RPG that supports online multplayer battles with up to 64 players.  Lots of fun, I'd advise others to give it a look.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/48700/

Around the Network

Multiplayer in Mount and Blade?! Sold!

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

RDBRaptor said:

It's not like, two players on the world map at the same time FYI.  Or it wasn't last I checked.  Just two sides sieging castles and fighting in fields of a bunch of guys.

It sounds like they've added a lot that will be great for the modders.  Me, i'm waiting for the Modders to come in and get some mods off the ground.

Kasz216 said:
RDBRaptor said:

It's not like, two players on the world map at the same time FYI.  Or it wasn't last I checked.  Just two sides sieging castles and fighting in fields of a bunch of guys.

It sounds like they've added a lot that will be great for the modders.  Me, i'm waiting for the Modders to come in and get some mods off the ground.

Yeah, I know, I've always to fight against human opponents in Mount and Blade so this seems like a god send.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

RDBRaptor said:
Kasz216 said:
RDBRaptor said:

Yeah, I know, I've always to fight against human opponents in Mount and Blade so this seems like a god send.

Ah, not so much me.  I'd rather have it the other way, where a friend and I could play together and conquer together... or even work for different sides and compete vs each other.  You'd probably have to recode everything for that though.

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:

I'd rather have it the other way, where a friend and I could play together and conquer together... or even work for different sides and compete vs each other.

That would be an awesome addition.

I'd really like to see the game improved so that it can support hundreds of soldiers in a battle. I know you can do this via a mod, but I'd like to see it without the frame rate dropping like a rock.

I should pick it it up eventually liked the first one.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

IllegalPaladin said:
I'd really like to see the game improved so that it can support hundreds of soldiers in a battle. I know you can do this via a mod, but I'd like to see it without the frame rate dropping like a rock.

Warband's max setting is 150 soldiers.  For the first Mount and Blade game, there was a mod that allowed you to change the total number of soldiers to 1000, though I could only run it smoothly at 400 soldiers.

already purchased ;)

playing the solo game even if the main improved part is the very new multiplayer

Time to Work !