By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - www.nikeec.com wholesale G-Star JeanTrue Religion Ed Hardy Coogi D&G Christian Audigier Diesel sneakers:nike sneakers air jordan max gucci prada puma dunk Blaze Lacoste shox dior adidas ugg af1 timbe

You know, you REALLY need to work on your thread titles. Leave a little for the imagination.

Around the Network

loool,,,he wrote a novel for the title.

i really wanted his grocery shopping list at the end of the thread title but it was a no go i guess :(

Woooo! I'm the only one who has or ever will post in this thread! I claim this thread in the name of d21lewis!!! I shall name it d21lewisville. All who look upon this thread will look upon it with awe and wonder of the glory that is d21lewis.

I can't think of anything else to say. Guess I'll just say a few words in the English language that I find amusing. Buttress, titmouse, gully, pussyfoot, and peppadoo. That's all I got.

why do spams always post on the Sony forums? i asked this in all the spam threads xD

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

@d21^^hahaaaa too late man,,,i m the king of this thread ,,i called dibs first ,,,u can be the King's mistress.I ll treat u good :p

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
Woooo! I'm the only one who has or ever will post in this thread! I claim this thread in the name of d21lewis!!! I shall name it d21lewisville. All who look upon this thread will look upon it with awe and wonder of the glory that is d21lewis.

I can't think of anything else to say. Guess I'll just say a few words in the English language that I find amusing. Buttress, titmouse, gully, pussyfoot, and peppadoo. That's all I got.

*laughs at d21*

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Hey! What is Spartan doing in MY thread? Is this an invasion of d21lewisville? I saw the movie "300". I know what Spartans are like! I yield to your awesome fighting skills. And, if you're a "Halo Spartan", I yield to your regenerating health and Warthog driving skills!

*surrenders d21lewisville to the invading Spartan*

Now, where do I go? :(

dtewi is here, too? There goes the neighborhood!