By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What religion are you in?

kazadoom said:
No need luinil, plus he said that he would not respond to me any more, so I will just hold him to that. It is funny how people think that you are crazy and what you believe is foolish yet feel the need to respond in a defensive matter to it.

So, how do you describe your defensive behavior?  After every post, you come back and feel the need to defend your belief by citing a passage from a book.  You fall in the same category every religious person I have ever talked to does.  You feel that somehow because you believe in something you can't prove that you can do whatever you want and it's perfectly justified.  You feel that you can pass judgment on those that you think are commiting crime.  I'm sure you feel that it's ok to kill and or retain any person that does not believe as you do.  And I'm not only talking about your religion.  I'm talking about your beliefs.  If you disagree with abortion, you would wish that the person that does be stripped of their rights, however, if you neuter your dog denying them the right to their "God given" right to reproduce you can go on with your life as if nothing happened.  How do you know that the Bible hasn't been rewritten by monks after thousands of years to enforce their idea of what "God" meant?  You justify it with some excuse that "God" intended you to control the animals on this Earth and you are only acting through him.  It's hypocracy at it's finest.

It seems the mods need help with this forum.  I have zero tolerance for trolling, platform criticism (Rule 4), and poster bad-mouthing (Rule 3.4) and you will be reported.

Review before posting: http://vgchartz.com/forum/rules.php

Around the Network

I'm part of the Reggie Nation. And I want everyone to join!