By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The bad and the good about England being knocked out of European championsh

*edit* here's the 'ips' missing from the thread title.

The bad of course is that we won't be able to support our team in the European Championships.

The good however is that it might actually shut Ian Wright up!

I spent the whole time Sven Goran Eriksson was in charge listening to him going on about how he was no good and saying then need a change of manager, then when Steve McClaren took over listening to him going on about how he would be good for England.

A sad night but not entirely without something to smile about.

Around the Network

? more people will have misspellings in their thread titles ?

Is this some sort of soccer post? The worlds crazy! Soccer is worst than watching golf!!!!

elendar said:
Is this some sort of soccer post? The worlds crazy! Soccer is worst than watching golf!!!!

dude i hope your a chick cause if your not oo man 

it not who i am but what i do that defines me. you'll never walk alone you'll never walk alone walk on walk on.

elendar said:

That's 'football' to you!!

Around the Network
kopboi said:
elendar said:

Nay, I'm just an ignorant American. =(

yeah i feel sorry for england fans,i really wanted it to win

The good:

It they would went to the EK every country would win against England and if there was a match against France they would have lost it with 6-0.

England is just lucky that they don't will get this shame!

llewdebkram said:
elendar said:

That's 'football' to you!!

elendar what a good sport do you like

it not who i am but what i do that defines me. you'll never walk alone you'll never walk alone walk on walk on.

elendar said:
kopboi said:
elendar said:

Nay, I'm just an ignorant American. =(

well soccer isnt boring