By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3 Awesomse Nintendo-related RPG Magazine Rumors!

@ Kasz216 - You brought up some very interesting points - a few of which I haven't even thought of before.  Also, I didn't get the A+ ending in TKoL, but I remember it being said (can't recall who) that it took place between Episode 6 & 7.  I see the A+ ending might contradict that...

Around the Network

I am currently playing ogre battle 64 and I'm in chapter 1 scene 6 and so far im liking it though not nearly as much as I enjoyed Tactic Ogre but ill keep playing the game and give the other games a try, though probably not the neo-geo as I don't know japanese.

I'd also note that one of Lan Tartae's subordanates is a member of the Nirdam royal family.

Who is working with Lans because he see's the rest of his people as hostages.  In Person of Lordly Caliber, while there is no canocal ending i've got to think that one is established the ones where you help the nirdam people are going to be in there.

If that's the case and Person of Lordly Caliber happened first there would be no reason for Andoras to still work with the Rosalians.   Or atleast his reason as stated wouldn't make sense... and since episode 7 can't happen before episode 6.  They'd have to happen at the same time.