By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 for Wii

When it gets a pal release I will get it, Maybe when it does hit pal regions this will boost it sales.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

Around the Network

I have it and its great. Controls are better than MP3 and those were flawless. My persona is InfernoTrell so if anyone gets killed by me feel free to send all your hate in a message lol.

~Now Playing~
PC: Max Payne 3, World of Warcraft

X360: MW3, Skyrim

PS2: Persona 4

Last Purchase(s): Max Payne 3, WoW Game Time Next Purchase(s): None at the moment... 

Gamertag: InfernoTrell

gokoon said:
I heard that the online sucks because your health fills back up really quick. and the maps were really small, and only a couple of weapons can be used.
Please someone prove me wrong so I can buy this game!!!!!

Completely untrue. Most maps are almost too large. I was playing one game with 30 people in it and I couldn't find a guy to save my life. It was a teammatch though. Even smaller maps (sewer for example) are relatively large, even with the max number of people. Also, the guns allowed are up to the person starting the game. Most use all guns, which is like 5 for allies, 5 for axis. Some only allow snipers, though it's rare to find one like that. Please buy it, great game (at least online) *Edit: I'm not sure how fast "quick" filling health bars are, since I haven't played many FPS, but... I feel however fast or slow it is, it works.

The health refilling is not an issue if you can aim accurately and have quick fingers.

~Now Playing~
PC: Max Payne 3, World of Warcraft

X360: MW3, Skyrim

PS2: Persona 4

Last Purchase(s): Max Payne 3, WoW Game Time Next Purchase(s): None at the moment... 

Gamertag: InfernoTrell

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=10207#end

That has some personas of other people on the forum who have MoH:H2

Around the Network

Didn't realize it was already out -- I have not seen it but now I know to look for it.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Bought it but I have hardly had any time to play it. That should hopefully all change in a couple of weeks.

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad

this game was one of the reasons for me to buy a wii and i live in germany and its banned here this is so stupid. they ban a great game just because of the controlls man i hate the german gouverment but i`m getting it from uk so its not that bad but still i can`t wait

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

i liked the game..the only problem i had was the weapons them selves---unless you had a machine gun or sniper you wernt getting much done...which is a shame b/c they have some sweet guns