By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 for Wii

This is a better game in every way than Vanguard. Don't let that travesty of a game have any bearing at all on Heroes 2. Get Heroes 2. Get it now. I bought it instead of Galaxy and I do not regret it.

Around the Network

really? i mean multi lvls where tiny and looked like shit is it a bit better or waayy better?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better. The Heroes 2 maps are actually pretty large, not Battlefield scale of course, but there's plenty of room. There are a lot of levels (as in floors) and passageways that lead into separate sections. Even the Sewers map has a lot of room to run around in, although I wouldn't call it ideal for 32 people.

Trust me, if you like FPSs this game is for you. I like the controls almost as much as mouse and keyboard. Only shortcoming is that the Wii doesn't have a 100+ button controller (keyboard and all, y'know). Although I will say, if you don't have an internet connection for the Wii then it's probably not worth your time, as I've spent less than 5 minutes total on the single player.

ok think i will get it

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Yeah, I'm getting it for sure too after I'm done with Galaxy... Its good to see people are fairly excited about it and that the online following is already somewhat strong. Regardless of the high proclivity of wartime shooters in general, the wii definitely needs at least a few more games like this. Let's hope it picks up some momentum so other developers will follow suit.

Around the Network

^ amen. I honestly think that it's sales suffered from being in direct competition with Galaxy. They arrived on the same day at the EB Games I got it from... I was the only person who got in line for Heroes 2, the guys behind the counter kept thinking I was asking about Vanguard. Gotta get the word out.

I have bought my two most wanted games this holiday. Zack/Wiki and Galaxy. I do want MoH:H2 though, but it will have to wait until Jan.

I heard that the online sucks because your health fills back up really quick. and the maps were really small, and only a couple of weapons can be used.
Please someone prove me wrong so I can buy this game!!!!!

takeru51 said:
This is a better game in every way than Vanguard. Don't let that travesty of a game have any bearing at all on Heroes 2. Get Heroes 2. Get it now. I bought it instead of Galaxy and I do not regret it.

you just made a very powerful enemy my friend >_>

gokoon said:
I heard that the online sucks because your health fills back up really quick. and the maps were really small, and only a couple of weapons can be used.
Please someone prove me wrong so I can buy this game!!!!!

Your health does fill back kind of quickly, but it doesn't really detract from the game (if you can aim, you won't have to worry about it, since you'll be able to kill your target with one clip). There's a pretty good collection of weapons, but nothing that really stands out (the controls are amazing though, which makes your playing experience with each weapon different and fun). As for the maps, they may be a little small for 32 people, but the larger ones never feel crowded and the smaller ones are great for smaller groups (the Port map is quite large, it'll handle 32 easily, but some of the smaller ones like Village [Town? Can't remember] is better for 24ish). Using a sniper is really fun, twisting the remote to zoom in works pretty well. 

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged