By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Movie of 2010 after seeing just 2 trailers, for once Nicolas Cage's acting isn't put to shame.

HIT-GIRL: Best fictional character of the last decade

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network

This is right at the top of my films to nick list.

Am going to raise my Daughter like Hit-Girl, this will stop me from worrying about the boys in her life!

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Damn right! This looks like my type of movie. I may see it on opening night. I'm tempted to pick up some issues of the comic just to be in on the inside jokes/references that this film is bound to have.

" With no powers, comes no responsibility!"

Edit: If anyone cares

"The film has received overwhelmingly positive early reviews and currently holds a 100% 'Fresh' rating on Rotten Tomatoes, based on 12 reviews."

Around the Network

Just came back from the Cinema's all I have to say is go WATCH IT!

The commercials look godd but i'm not sure about the movie.

That's one fucked up little kid.

PSN ID: KingFate_

Yep I've been looking forward to it for a while now.

still think this won't do the comics any justice, but I hope it comes close