By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - User edited Kevin Butler PS Move spot

Hi,

for everyone that couldn't laugh about the original spot (which probably is a lot of non-PS3 owners), here is an edited version.

I thought it was very funny like the original, but I'm sure some of my fellow PS3 owners won't like it's changed message.

link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dHONBJLITE&feature=related

message from the creator (NevecLP):

"Kevin Butler tells us exactly what the future of gaming is.

DISCLAIMER:
I am not making this video to poke fun at Sony, I own a PS3 and do not know what the Playstation move will be like once released."

hope we can all get along again :)  - I'm sorry if it was posted before

Around the Network

lol

Thanks, laf :)

That was much funnier.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

Hahaha "pew pew pew!!"

ROFLMAO !

Around the Network

I found the original much funnier lol, but it was not too bad, lol.

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

I loved it :D

haha

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

do you really think this was funny respectively funnier than the original? imo it was somehow annoying with the skipping and repeating, not because i'm a ps3-fanboy and i'm 100% not one...seems to me like this is only for ps3-haters...

@ Drexor )

hehe, well, I'm definately no "ps3 hater" and I'm very excited for the move, so I can ease your concern there

it's no problem you didn't think this one was funny, I enjoyed it, just like I enjoyed the original one, although the original probably was funnier to me just because it was the first time I saw those gestures/mimics of Jerry Lambert ("Kevin Butler")