By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Cool, she has a Linux Shirt!

Making me consider getting a Wii :)

Around the Network

wow! I could not stop looking at her ring -so sparkly.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

What? No jokes about pushing her start button yet? I'm disappointed in all of you.

Words Of Wisdom said:
What? No jokes about pushing her start button yet? I'm disappointed in all of you.

*goes through the 3 links to take another glance at the picure

*comes back

... that was hot.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Akvod said:
I hate gurl gamers. I fucking hate them, as they are solely interested in the sub culture and selling themselves, rather than just being girl gamers and enjoying games with everyone else.

nah thats not only girl gamers, these girls are called whores, i'm sure she never played anything last gen

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network

Wonder if her interface is as nice as her Controller.

uh...

Akvod said:
I hate gurl gamers. I fucking hate them, as they are solely interested in the sub culture and selling themselves, rather than just being girl gamers and enjoying games with everyone else.

I don't see why you have to hate Words of Wisdom... ;_;

Tease.

superchunk said:

Thanks for making me go through three links. Who will get offended by a fully dressed person? Some people's avatars are worse.

Last I counted it was 2 links/clicks away.

Are you really going to exaggerate the link clicking process over a pic? lol

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

sega4life said:
superchunk said:

Thanks for making me go through three links. Who will get offended by a fully dressed person? Some people's avatars are worse.

Last I counted it was 2 links/clicks away.

Are you really going to exaggerate the link clicking process over a pic? lol

That's just semantics. :P