By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Could someone help me choose a console?

Jeshiii said:

Hey guys, i've been in the market for a new gaming machine, i got a good pc but i want a console, i will tell you what i like and could someone reccomend me one?

Well, i play shooting games over everything else, i adore all thos fps games, i love online gaming, especially shooters online, i don't mind racing games either, i like a few RPG games, never really liked final fantasy but i a few other brand names, my price range is 100 - 800 DOLLARS (AUD) in which i will buy during the week.. could anybody here reccomend me a console and what games to buy?

Well, since you've emphasized that you like FPS, you definitely should get an Xbox 360. It simply has the most and the most well-known shooters (perhaps of any console, ever!)

Around the Network
Jeshiii said:

Hey guys, i've been in the market for a new gaming machine, i got a good pc but i want a console, i will tell you what i like and could someone reccomend me one?

Well, i play shooting games over everything else, i adore all thos fps games, i love online gaming, especially shooters online, i don't mind racing games either, i like a few RPG games, never really liked final fantasy but i a few other brand names, my price range is 100 - 800 DOLLARS (AUD) in which i will buy during the week.. could anybody here reccomend me a console and what games to buy?

Do like my man "mike" does and get yourself an Intellivision.

That one's for you mike_intellivision. Gotta represent.

John Lucas 

Words from the Official VGChartz Idiot

WE ARE THE NATION...OF DOMINATION!

Sorry guys, had a busy night... seems like the xbox 360 is the way to go, especially with this mass affect game that i have been looking at, thanks ALOT for these oppinions, and i will definetly take them onboard when i go look at them this weekend, i will also certainly keep posting on these forums, thanks guys... you guys are tops.