By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 15B - Game Thread

TruckOSaurus said:

@dsister: Can you confirm you moved into town and are now a member of the voting force?

yes, now I am slightly less useless! ^^

Around the Network
SuperAdrianK said:
Final-Fan said:
SuperAdrianK said:
Final-Fan said:
Oh, now that I see SAK's recent post (i.e. he will lose his ability if he talks), it's your call SAK.

I don't lose my ability if i claim my role.

But ... you said "but I would be totally useless though after." 

Oh whatever.  Please spill. 

Fine, I am the zombie with an awsome golf cart (yeah , no kidding) My ability is that in any night I can drive my golfcart outside of zombie town, meaning Im invinsible for the night (immune to night kills). I'm not sure if I should say the backfire to my role when I use my night action.

you never said why you always claim you are awesome. The role you described hasn't forced you to say you are awesome 50 times per day (ok, exageration, but pretty much every post). So what is up with that? Right now I'm thinking something fishy is going on.

what does someone dieing have anything to do with you not being awesome?

also, No, I don't remember me saying that I thought it was strange to have a lie detector. I said "if" but that was about it. I never denied the posibility of a cop/lie detector or doctor/loveable zombie.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

dsister44 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

@dsister: Can you confirm you moved into town and are now a member of the voting force?

yes, now I am slightly less useless! ^^

please vote me to prove that you can vote. I don't think I have to worry about getting lynched.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:

please vote me to prove that you can vote. I don't think I have to worry about getting lynched.

ok...

Vote: Nordlead

nordlead said:

you never said why you always claim you are awesome. The role you described hasn't forced you to say you are awesome 50 times per day (ok, exageration, but pretty much every post). So what is up with that? Right now I'm thinking something fishy is going on.

It may just be because I'm a country boy, but I find golf carts awesome... also escalators

Around the Network
nordlead said:
SuperAdrianK said:
Final-Fan said:
SuperAdrianK said:
Final-Fan said:
Oh, now that I see SAK's recent post (i.e. he will lose his ability if he talks), it's your call SAK.

I don't lose my ability if i claim my role.

But ... you said "but I would be totally useless though after." 

Oh whatever.  Please spill. 

Fine, I am the zombie with an awsome golf cart (yeah , no kidding) My ability is that in any night I can drive my golfcart outside of zombie town, meaning Im invinsible for the night (immune to night kills). I'm not sure if I should say the backfire to my role when I use my night action.

also, No, I don't remember me saying that I thought it was strange to have a lie detector. I said "if" but that was about it. I never denied the posibility of a cop/lie detector or doctor/loveable zombie.

I wanted to get the humans to waste their night kill on me, so everytime I say I'm awesome I just pressure them into trying to kill me... but it didn't work. It was also nice to say it with all my posts, sorry if it bothered you.

Okay, I can now say that there may well be 2 living humans, since so many zombies have some kind of nightkill or lynch immunity. Assuming none of them are lying humans.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Oh and nordlead: you said that your detections were limited, I presume in number. How limited exactly?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

This confuses me

- If you are to be killed during the day then everyone realizes that you're a telephone pole and wanders away.

That's from the telephone role on the page 1. Can someone explain how he managed to not live

dsister44 said:
This confuses me

- If you are to be killed during the day then everyone realizes that you're a telephone pole and wanders away.

That's from the telephone role on the page 1. Can someone explain how he managed to not live

Well, we can't eat him and he can't die -- he's just a telephone pole.  But the illusion has been broken, and so the character is gone from the game because we were only hallucinating him in the first place.