By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 15B - Game Thread

SuperAdrianK said:

I'm not going to roleclaim, but I have an awesome role, you hear that HUMANS!!!

And can you tell us the reason you decided to tell everybody you had a role since day one?

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network
Falcon095 said:
SuperAdrianK said:

And can you tell us the reason you decided to tell everybody you had a role since day one?

Because I need to... that is all, I have said enough...

Falcon095 said:
dsister44 said:

I can do some stuff...

Like..?

dsister44 said:

In some ways yes, I have one thing that makes me (much) better then a stump. And the second I tell what that is I lose it(More or less)...

SuperAdrianK said:
Falcon095 said:
SuperAdrianK said:

Just like dsister need to not vote?

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Falcon095 said:
SuperAdrianK said:
Falcon095 said:
SuperAdrianK said:

Just like dsister need to not vote?

Sure, but I doubt our roles have something in common, becuz I'm awe-some and stuff...

Around the Network

Ok we need to start talking with the exception of the arguing between Nordlead, FF, Trangs and me most of the posts were not so useful.

I want to know what do you think of what I posted.

I have a bad feeling about trangentspree, but I just can't bring myself to vote him.
Falcon095 is a little bit the opposite, I sort of think I ought to suspect him but I don't.

But for some reason TruckOSaurus is a real enigma to me this game and I'm willing to lynch him. I don't like how little he's been posting, and I don't like how the stuff he's posted on the page doesn't add much substance (asking questions people have already said they can't answer). At worst we still haven't lost a more talkative townie like if we lynch trangentspree and he flips zombie.

Vote TruckOSaurus. Thoughts?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
I have a bad feeling about trangentspree, but I just can't bring myself to vote him.
Falcon095 is a little bit the opposite, I sort of think I ought to suspect him but I don't.

But for some reason TruckOSaurus is a real enigma to me this game and I'm willing to lynch him. I don't like how little he's been posting, and I don't like how the stuff he's posted on the page doesn't add much substance (asking questions people have already said they can't answer). At worst we still haven't lost a more talkative townie like if we lynch trangentspree and he flips zombie.

I feel the same about trangentspree lol

I agree about truck, j0 and dsister are acting similar to him too but at least they have the "role" to cover them for now. I was gonna vote but nah, if he talks there's no hurry.

@Final-Fan: dsister and SuperAdrianK's actions were confusing at best. I wanted to be settled on them. While my post itself didn't bring much substance it made dsister and SAK clarify things which really helps the town.

Also, me being human makes absolutely no sense. I was the first the formally suspect SM128 and the second one to vote for him after nordlead. It's one thing to assume scum eventually joins a bandwagon against their own because they know the lynch is inevitable but at the point where I made my vote there was nothing that indicated that SM128 was going to be lynched.

Signature goes here!

Final-Fan said:

@final-fan: Why do you have a bad feeling with tragent, is there any post that made you suspicious of himself, the same goes to when you voted truck, was there any post he made that made you want to lynch him, or is it just what you said?

@Truck: lol, I got crazy because I didn't want to get lynched like last game .