By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 15B - Game Thread

It's possible that the humans think suspicion would fall on someone other than themselves, but only if they didn't kill last night.

I don't think this is particularly likely but I wanted to throw it out there.

The other possibility that springs to mind is that we do have a doctor (doctor zombie lol), and he protected (let's say) nordlead, whom the humans may also have targeted because he's normally a good player and also because there was considerable suspicion on him which made it less likely he would be protected.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

So in actuality (goes the theory), by trying to lynch nordlead I helped save his life.
You're welcome nordlead.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Maybe you guys should read my posts...

dsister44 said:
Maybe you guys should read my posts...

So we can see how lame you are by telling people to vote when you don't?

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

ok, I'm convinced that dsister is a stump

edit: lol, maybe not, he has to decalre tree stump before he can't vote

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

@nordlead: A stump?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

he said earlier that he can't vote. There is a role called Tree Stump that basically can chat, but can't vote or die. I was goofing around, as I really don't think anyone would ever put that role in the game.

However, there is definitely something up, as he said he couldn't vote, we'd find out soon, and he refuses to role claim (for why he isn't voting)

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Final-Fan said:
So in actuality (goes the theory), by trying to lynch nordlead I helped save his life.
You're welcome nordlead.

Or by trying to lynch him you were trying to divert attention from your fellow human friend in trouble. Not saying you did but it's a possibility.

Signature goes here!

nordlead said:
TruckOSaurus said:

he said earlier that he can't vote. There is a role called Tree Stump that basically can chat, but can't vote or die. I was goofing around, as I really don't think anyone would ever put that role in the game.

However, there is definitely something up, as he said he couldn't vote, we'd find out soon, and he refuses to role claim (for why he isn't voting)

Although I have asked several times before. I am sorry to say I'm not a stump =/

For right now I might be of little use for the town, but the second I roleclaim I become pretty useless 

TruckOSaurus said:
Final-Fan said:
You're welcome nordlead.

Or by trying to lynch him you were trying to divert attention from your fellow human friend in trouble. Not saying you did but it's a possibility.

Well, I would still have helped save his life. 

And BTW according to your possibility it seems kind of odd that I switched my vote to my fellow human with no pressure on me, or really anyone, to do so, and basically only because I wanted to get the day over with ("acceptable substitute").