By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 15B - Game Thread

Final-Fan said:

If Falcon [edit:  dsister] would vote nordlead, then we could have a three-way tie. Fun, right?

Or you could change your vote to Mario or No lynch 

Around the Network

I don't see why would you vote for nordlead this day, while his post seems rather suspicious it looks like he confused rather that acting scumy. Nordlead is a smart player so I think he's either confused (or we aren't getting what he means) or playing dumb and no offense to supermario but unless he has a power role, losing nordlead in the first day would be way worse.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Falcon095 said:
I don't see why would you vote for nordlead this day, while his post seems rather suspicious it looks like he confused rather that acting scumy. Nordlead is a smart player so I think he's either confused (or we aren't getting what he means) or playing dumb and no offense to supermario but unless he has a power role, losing nordlead in the first day would be way worse.

It bothers me GREATLY that nordlead would take a position that seems to me to be utter and blatant nonsense, but I don't really have any problem with lynching SM128.  I mean, his EXCUSE is that he didn't read his PM or the OPCome on.  What's up with that?  You get your role PM and you should read it.  Hell, you enter a thread and you should read the OP. 

Unvote nordlead
Vote supermario128

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
Falcon095 said:

It bothers me GREATLY that nordlead would take a position that seems to me to be utter and blatant nonsense, but I don't really have any problem with lynching SM128.  I mean, his EXCUSE is that he didn't read his PM or the OPCome on.  What's up with that?  You get your role PM and you should read it.  Hell, you enter a thread and you should read the OP. 

Unvote nordlead
Vote supermario128

The thing is that from nordlead's responses, it looks more like he is confusing stuff rather than making no sense. I agree about mario, no matter how you see it, it was dumb lol

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Falcon095 said:
Final-Fan said:
Falcon095 said:

Unvote nordlead
Vote supermario128

The thing is that from nordlead's responses, it looks more like he is confusing stuff rather than making no sense. I agree about mario, no matter how you see it, it was dumb lol

Well, you'd have to be AWFULLY confused to read a post saying "give the lie detector (if any) material to work with" and think it means "force the lie detector (if any) to expose himself".  That's why I would actually rather lynch nordlead, but SM128 is an acceptable substitute. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Well this has been an interesting day. There should be lots to talk about tomorrow.

But for now:

It's my favourite zombie glamour model pin-up superstar, Lady Rimpleface.

A zombie bunny to anyone who can match the lyrics to the song.

dsister the ball is in your court!

Signature goes here!

dsister44 said:
Come on people. Vote! >.<

If dsister does this again and he hasn't voted. I say we lynch him.

Vote Count

supermario128 - nordlead, TruckOSaurus, Falcon095, Final-Fan (L-1)
nordlead - trangentspree (L-5)
No Lynch - supermario128, SuperAdrianK, c03n3nj0 (L-2)

Not voting - dsister44

With 9 alive, 5 votes are required to lynch.

(table will be posted at the start of each day)

Falcon095 said:
dsister44 said:
Come on people. Vote! >.<

If dsister does this again and he hasn't voted. I say we lynch him.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3273192&page=13&postnum=2