dsister44 said:
Come on people. Vote! >.<

What's holding you back from voting?

Around the Network
trangentspree said:
dsister44 said:
Come on people. Vote! >.<

What's holding you back from voting?

That will be known within the next couple of days...

Vote Count

supermario128 - nordlead, TruckOSaurus, Falcon095 (L-2)
nordlead - Final-Fan (L-4)
No Lynch - supermario128, SuperAdrianK, c03n3nj0 (L-2)

Not voting - dsister44, trangentspree

With 9 alive, 5 votes are required to lynch.

(table will be posted at the start of each day)

I hadn't realised it was just dsister and myself left.

Well I will cast my vote as soon as Falcon utters those immortal words 'I am a zombie.'

Yes, I am prepared to be that annoying.

I'm not just seeing things, he is online right?

Around the Network
trangentspree said:

He does what I do. Logs onto VGC, and then does other stuff on his computer. 

nordlead said:

not really. Zexen tried to get everyone to mass roleclaim once, and again I said that was stupid. I don't know who is what, but right now everyone should be playing as a "townie" Anyone who doesn't want to play as a "townie" is either making a bad decision (in my opinion) or trying to figure out who is a power role. Once the mafia know who a power role is, they know who to target (or who not, if they are looking for the doctor). So, let's just say, the "i'm a zombie" statements are going to come out, no reason to force these things and then ask around for the lie detector/cop/power role the next day. Let the power roles determine when they want to claim something new. Also, don't claim you are vanilla as that just helps the scum.

The only thing the informed minority don't know is the role assignment, which is sometimes the key to winning, and something no one should reveal unless they think it helps the town (or a desperate attempt to stop a lynch )

I say, everyone cast a vote, and we'll learn a lot from it. We might lose a pro-town, but that is the price you have to pay.

Er.. but that's different, zex's idea was that everybody needed roleclaim so the mafia had no where to hide. This time players only have to say "I'm a zombie", which just say just if you're a zombie not if you have a power role or not.

I agree with you about the last sentence.

dsister44 said:
trangentspree said:

He does what I do. Logs onto VGC, and then does other stuff on his computer. 

This. My computer is turned on all day and most of the time I have a VGC page opened so unless VGC logs off automatically when you're iddle for some time, I'm probably always online

I thought I had said it when I said the Nordlead thing, guess I forgot it

I'm a zombieeeeee *moans*

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Fantastic. Magic. Spiffy. Top-notch. Tickety-boo. Fandabbydozy. Brilliant. Super-cool.

vote: nordlead

I will choose him over Supermario

Great! Now we have a tie >.

If Falcon [edit:  dsister] would vote nordlead, then we could have a three-way tie. Fun, right?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!