By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 15A - Game Thread - Vanilla Round

theRepublic said:
Final-Fan said:
I have a stronger suspect in this game than my own right now. But I got SM128 yesterday so it's all good.

Also, tracking.

So, who was it?

Sadly, I suspected Vetteman.  But my second suspect was ArkZero so at least I wasn't completely wrong. 

If the town had lynched Vetteman earlier (I suspected him very early) I might have gone after you as well. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
SciFiBoy said:
Vetteman94 said:
SciFiBoy said:
damn it...

LOL you protected the man responsible for your death

yeah, lol, but ArkZero was so obvious by the end, I cant believe you didnt lynch him! (townies)

I tried but I was the only townie that was posting.  I was at a little disadvantage with that.  The 2 mafia people controlled the game mostly since they were posting.

I am starting to hate this game with so many people getting in and then no longer becoming interested.  

theRepublic said:
Vetteman94 said:
theRepublic said:
I've seen enough from Vetteman to make a decision.

Vote: Vetteman

You are making a mistake

No, I'm not.  

Vetteman94 said:

I KNEW IT!!!!!!! Both ArkZero and theRepublic were both mafia.

It is easier to know when the mafia is directly coming after you.  I'm actually a little surprised I didn't get called out for tunneling on you.  I guess the token suspicions I threw out on GodOfWar, KingFate, and ArkZero were enough to get me by.

I knew they were,  I had you pinned for mafia as well,  I even mentioned it back when you were posting those tables with the chances to win.

Its like I said,  the other 2 townies werent posting,  and my arguements were with the very people I was trying to lynch. 

Words Of Wisdom said:
Totally obvious, but fun to watch. Good job mafia.

I agree it was obvious,  but the other 2 townies never cared to be involved in the game. 

Vetteman94 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

I agree it was obvious,  but the other 2 townies never cared to be involved in the game. 

I am sorry that I didn't post a lot, but please don't say that I didn't care to be involved in the game. As I said before, I had other things to deal with that take priority over a game of mafia. I tried to do the best I could given the time I had. I thought about asking Zexen to replace me, and maybe I should have, but I wouldn't have left unless he could have found a replacement.

Around the Network

I have to say, this game was dreadfully scary, especially when sci fi boy got murdered.

dtewi said:
This was an unfair game, no cop at all gives the mafia a huge advantage.

Nah.  6 townies, 1 doc, and 2 goons is standard.  Mafia win chance is about 60% and it takes 3 mislynches to lose. 

This is actually one of the most fair mafia setups around so no whining about fairness.

Funny stuff though.  There were so many moments where I just wanted to quote theRepbulic and say "Why aren't you dead yet?"  Was really hoping Vetteman would get him but oh well.

insomniac17 said:
Vetteman94 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

I am sorry that I didn't post a lot, but please don't say that I didn't care to be involved in the game. As I said before, I had other things to deal with that take priority over a game of mafia. I tried to do the best I could given the time I had. I thought about asking Zexen to replace me, and maybe I should have, but I wouldn't have left unless he could have found a replacement.

Neveer cared was a poor choice of words,  its just how it felt

Woot, we won!!!

dtewi said:
This was an unfair game, no cop at all gives the mafia a huge advantage.

With a town not willing to make up their own minds without a cop, yes you're right.

Signature goes here!