By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 15A - Game Thread - Vanilla Round

Well fuck. There might be a SK in this game. I mean if they were 9 people 5 townies 1 Sk and 3 Mafia that works out. One more mislynch and it's game over man!

PSN ID: KingFate_

Around the Network
KingFate said:
Well fuck. There might be a SK in this game. I mean if they were 9 people 5 townies 1 Sk and 3 Mafia that works out. One more mislynch and it's game over man!

It's VANILLA. Only mafia, doctor, cop, and town.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

So that means one more mislynch and we are fucked.

GodOfWar_3ever said:
Oh and anyone else noticed that KingFate has posted very, very rarely ?

Okay, so I'm suspicious of ArkZero still, and I think that GodOfWar had a good point here with KingFate, though I think that he's posted enough in the thread to get by. I don't have time now, but I'll look back through the thread later to see if I do find KingFate suspicious.

And it is bad that we lost the doctor, but one thing we do know now is that there are only two mafia, or else the town would have lost.

insomniac17 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Oh and anyone else noticed that KingFate has posted very, very rarely ?

Okay, so I'm suspicious of ArkZero still, and I think that GodOfWar had a good point here with KingFate, though I think that he's posted enough in the thread to get by. I don't have time now, but I'll look back through the thread later to see if I do find KingFate suspicious.

And it is bad that we lost the doctor, but one thing we do know now is that there are only two mafia, or else the town would have lost.

Exactly.

We HAVE to get a mafia today or we lose.

I think Arkzero is the biggest suspect.

If he is mafia, then we will have 4 pro-town dead tomorrow, 1 mafia dead, 1 mafia alive and three pro-town alive. That means we would have one day with a lynch and two days with a no-lynch.

We're in a pretty pickle here.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Around the Network

Let me add that voting no lynch today would give us an extra day (we'd have three town and two mafia) but then we would only have one day to get the last mafia.

@The Cop

Your chance of death tonight is 25% (considering we have four town and two scum).

Two people have been investigated thus far. If you have seen any scum, tell us now. If any of the people you investigated are dead, then don't say a thing. If you have come investigated two town that are alive, it's up to you what to do with that. It would increase our chance of lynching scum today up to 50% and the day after tomorrow 25% (or with a no lynch, 33% the day after that). And with no lynch, 67% tomorrow and 33% the day after. But you have a 100% chance of death. Your choice.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:

First things first:

Vote: Arkzero

Following basic logic, Ark said he missed the night.

Now the mafia would obviously target people who had night actions (since they might be the cop or the doctor) that aren't themselves.

However, Arkzero is mafia and that's why he didn't die.

About missing the night, I was referring that I missed the end of the day when the rest of the voting happened.

It seems that you just voted for me when there isnt proof about me being a mafia guy.

Right now my main suspect is KingFate, he hasnt been contributing much to the game and lurking is a known mafia tactic to not get much involved.

ArkZero said:
Right now my main suspect is KingFate, he hasnt been contributing much to the game and lurking is a known mafia tactic to not get much involved.

What was there to say? It was mostly GodofWar digging a ditch for himself.

There wasn't much pressure on anyone, and there was nobody who gave me reason put pressure on them.

You do know that shifting the focus to someone else, like you are doing is ALSO a known mafia tactic.

SO guys, what should we do today?

We only have two lynches left and they both must be mafia.

Should the cop investigate someone tonight and lay all the cards out on the table? Or tell everything now? Or should we go ahead with a lynch today?

I think that the first option is best, no lynch tonight, investigation of either Arkzero or Kingfate, every piece of divulged tomorrow and then a lynch tomorrow.

Unvote: Arkzero
Vote: No Lynch

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you