By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Sucks for you man 3 50.00%

Errrr 3 50.00%

you're dumb 0 0%

Total:6

I was looking forward to finally having some time to play games.... I haven't taken my vacations in a year so that i'd get a big cash in at the end of my contract and all. But guess what my boss did today? He renewed my contract! so no more time to play games :x

i'm so sad :x

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

$$$$$>video games

Welcome to adult life. I have more AAA games than I'll ever play. Maybe one day you and I will break our legs and have all of the time in the world to catch up on gaming. That'd be awesome!

d21lewis said:
Welcome to adult life. I have more AAA games than I'll ever play. Maybe one day you and I will break our legs and have all of the time in the world to catch up on gaming. That'd be awesome!

I've always wanted to break someones leg (well not really, but I'm always happy to help). Just call me if the urge to have your leg broken hits again.

This is invisible text!

^^^I don't wanna be your first! You may do it wrong and make my leg better than ever, or something. Get some experience. Then, we'll talk.

Around the Network

Maybe he should try to work for the Mafia... I hear they break legs for good money.

Thread titles must be work safe, descriptive and on topic... Now for the descriptive and on topic bit. It's very simple - use the thread title to sum up or describe what you are saying in your post. Do not use the title as a deceptive hook to lure people in. Do not post something useless like "How do I..." and have the question in the post.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)