By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft Financial results (Haze and conviction delayed)

http://www.n4g.com/industrynews/News-86630.aspx

Sales up 52% for first half of the year. Profits up to 167 million euros.

Conviction delayed to fiscal 08-09.

Haze delayed to Q4 fiscal 07-08.

Rainbow 6 vegas sequel confirmed for March 08 (PC, PS3, 360). 

Around the Network

i had a feeling some games would get delayed now that ubisoft made more profit

Awesome :P so even with their big budgets like Haze and Assassins creed their comming out on top?

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

also good news for rainbow six fans

That doesn't leave any new FPS for the PS3 in Europe this Christmas, if I'm thinking correctly... Orange box - delayed, UT3 - most likely delayed in Europe according to Epic.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network
ChronotriggerJM said:
Awesome :P so even with their big budgets like Haze and Assassins creed their comming out on top?

well they have already made alot of money from assasins creed,probably still didnt break even but soon will,i think am not sure what games they have realesed in the last quater cant think of any

NJ5 said:
That doesn't leave any new FPS for the PS3 in Europe this Christmas, if I'm thinking correctly... Orange box - delayed, UT3 - most likely delayed in Europe according to Epic.

yeah that was ps3 only fps,the above you listed have been delayed

NJ5 said:

I'm sure Ubisoft doesn't mind :D

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

I'll never understand the Ubi hate that some members of this forum have for the company. Other than Capcom, I can't think of a huge publisher that has a better ratio of high-quality games than Ubi. Sure, some of their ports suck but overall, they're pretty solid, especially when you consider how many games the company produces a year.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

PS3's got Call of Duty 4. That's all they need. It'll take more then a couple months for people to get bored with that game. I mean look at it's stellar second week sales in the UK.