By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony's High Velocity Bowling Rated 7.5

Some bowling at home would be pretty badass :P I just checked out the Toy Car demo (forgot its name,) and that was pretty awesome XD

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network
ChronotriggerJM said:
Some bowling at home would be pretty badass :P I just checked out the Toy Car demo (forgot its name,) and that was pretty awesome XD

its toy home and its interesting to say the least. idk if I like the controls or not. lol

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

So anyone else see the irony of a PSN game doing better motion controls than a lot of the would-be flagship games?

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Too expensive in my opinion.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

ckmlb said:
Too expensive in my opinion.

$10 too expensive? I can buy complaints about VC games, took actual time and work (as in today, not years before), especially with the motion controls. Early demos recieved a lot of criticism for being imprecise. The final build evidently took some work to get it right. 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Around the Network
LordTheNightKnight said:
So anyone else see the irony of a PSN game doing better motion controls than a lot of the would-be flagship games?

vs Warhawk it doesnt, vs Lair it does

@ckmlb - $9.99 is to expensive?

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
LordTheNightKnight said:

vs Warhawk it doesnt, vs Lair it does

@ckmlb - $9.99 is to expensive?

Duh. That's why I wrote "a lot", not "all". 

ssj12 said:
naznatips said:
stof said:
When the hell is Home finally coming?

Spring 2008 at the earliest according to the latest reports from Sony.

The game looks pretty good. Certainly a good substitute for Wii Bowling.

definitely and i just felt how they want you to hold the control. Feelsmuch better then the wiimote for bowling.

I thought there was a OPEN beta coming end december/January.