By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Wii Will Outsell 360 NA Bet Thread

To make sure my PM doesn't get cluttered with messages I created a NEW thread specifically for the rules. If you want to join you have to PM me. You can not post in this thread that you want to participate in the bet for I will not take it.

Okay. The Wager is when the Wii will outsell the 360 in NA. The bet is your avatar, sig, your profile information, and a one week ban.

We have many participants, and these rules might be confusing. Whenever someone loses, anyone who has not lost may choose their avatar, signature, and profile information. I will put their names in a Random Number Generator and whoever is #1 gets their choice of anyone, #2 may only choose something that has not been chosen, #3 gets the remaining item, and #4 and on get profile information.

PM me your date and I will add you.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

Is there anyway I can do this bet but just for fun. Not much on this kinda system as it seems more of an in your face right kinda thing.

Zucas said:
Is there anyway I can do this bet but just for fun. Not much on this kinda system as it seems more of an in your face right kinda thing.

No.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Good Luck guys :P. Especially Neos.

Well then nevermind then. These kinda bets are silly. Although I think I could guess pretty accurately when it would happen, I'm not willing to partake in such a thing.

Around the Network

We will also need someone who will moderate the bet. Someone who doesn't want to participate. That person will put the people in the generator so no one can lie about it. This person also needs to be impartial. And in case that person gets banned, we shall need 3.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

*raises hand*

Just tell me what ya need me to do.

You crack me up, I'll moderate your bet. Just send me inputs and I'll send you outputs, I'm really just a literate computer.

DKII said:
You crack me up, I'll moderate your bet. Just send me inputs and I'll send you outputs, I'm really just a literate computer.

Zucas is the head moderator now. He will handle everything and will be sending you a PM with all the info. You are only needed in case they are offline.

I am sure you're used to it.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi- oh I was joking haha. Personally I don't think I'm here enough to handle this. Might as well let DK run it haha.

I mean I could probably do it but I've never done what your asking me to do so just let DK run it.