By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Need volunteers to help test an online rating system for games.

Hello everyone.

I figured I might as well put out the call for testers of a rating system.  It is more like I need people to sign up at the IAGOweb.com site, and then sign up at a partner site or two, and play each other at games like Chess, Checkers, Connect Four (Captain's Mistress), Othello, etc...  Also synch the IAGO site with the other sites, so the ratings can be tracked.  It is done automatically. 

But, as of now, things are in test mode, and the system isn't the easiest to get set up for, which is the requesting of volunteers to allow me to walk you through and get set up.  All goes well here, we have a system that will be able to have one leaderboard for a range of sites on the Internet at different games.  The system could likely be expanded to cover about all games, clans, teams, etc...  It would be a bit like Case's Ladder, but automated.  We would also not look to charge for basic record keeping, because we want to capture the stats (maybe have more advanced stuff to capture later).  The system would enable people to play on a wide range of sites also, with one leaderboard.

We are now looking for a handful of people to be involved here.  If you want to see how the system works, go here:

http://iagoweb.com/records/ratings/leaderboard

If you think this would be of interest to you, to play a range of games for fun, and to help out, please send me a message here, and I will try to get you set up.  We can take the chat off here and I can get you set up.