By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Mass effect reviews GT and IGN

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/833/833640p1.html

Solid 9.4 from IGN

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/28091.html

Watching now

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Around the Network

9.6 from gametrailers

"celestial sea of awsomeness" o.O

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

I probaly won't get this. It's not even turn-based, and the graphics don't look very good.

Thanks for the reviews. I love reading these at work especially a day or 2 before getting the game. Again thanks.

Yeah I noticed it that the review was on on GT:

"Space Shooters Dont Lose Points For Originality, Why Did Uncharted? "

"Uncharted and the reviews(ME-, Proof of biased media?"

Etc.......

Around the Network

ME is a game that I will buy for sure but when that is the question.

grandmaster192 said:
I probaly won't get this. It's not even turn-based, and the graphics don't look very good.

Don't worry everyone, he was joking.  I mean please, tell me he was joking.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

It is more turned based than most WRPGs on the market, the combat makes use of a pause command feature that IMO looks like it works very well.

Also, name another game that has environments this large, and depth equal to this game that has better graphics  If you can name more than one I'd be impressed.

I can understand if turn based combat is more your thing, but when you bash the graphics, you just seem bitter that this is a 360 only game.  Now if you have specific issues with the graphics, or can name a game that has done it better, I am all ears.

grandmaster192 said:

Are you high? Or just incredibly stupid?

heheh j/k but seriously?

Greer said:

If you can name more than one I'd be impressed.

I can understand if turn based combat is more your thing, but when you bash the graphics, you just seem bitter that this is a 360 only game.  Now if you have specific issues with the graphics, or can name a game that has done it better, I am all ears.

Why would I go out and spend hundreds of dollars on a 360 just to be bitter about it getting games? Just because I like the PS3 doesn't mean I can't enjoy a 360 game. Owning a Playstation 3 has nothing to do with me not liking this game. I guess you could say it's more of an art direction thing. I just don't like the way the game looks; the same goes for LO. If this game turns out to be incredible, I might consider it. But from what I have seen, the game doesn't look like I will like it.