By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Crysis 2 : 360 first look and 360 screenshots.

Crysis is a pretty average game as it is, doesnt look any better then games already out. Meh.

Around the Network
lepermessiah said:
This was just last month from the PS3, sorry, Raz as usual was talking out of his butt.

yup, got the mag right in front of me.crysis 2 is even on the front cover of the mag.not on PC OR THE XBOX BUT WAS RUNNING  ON THE PS3!

PAGE 4.

GARY STEINMAN -Editor an Chief its for the March issue we got it in feb.

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

Official Ps3 mag would not post anytthing tjhat was running on their competitors system, please.

disolitude said:

Why do you people care so much about graphics?

Crysis 1 was a decent shooter with amazing graphics. Wasn't really a title anyone would talk about unless they were comparing their graphcis card penises...

Maybe Crysis 2 will be amazing game but there really isn't anything available as of yet to suggests this.

One of my PC loving buddies said that he loved the game for some of the unique gameplay elements, like the nano suit and you can do some cool stealth stuff. This could be really fun actually. But your right, we just don't have enough information for an informed decision, never stopped Selnor in the past though!

lepermessiah said:
Official Ps3 mag would not post anytthing tjhat was running on their competitors system, please.

lol. that's also exactly why Gary put Crysis 2 on the front cover , he has seen it run already..

EA snuck in showed him the top secret footage of  the game in action.

the footage was shown was the PS3 build.

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

Around the Network

http://www.n4g.com/ps3/News-476013.aspx

There is no downtime, says the magazine – the game simply exists as multiformat: two testers play the console iterations whilst a third edits the game live. Everything is shared, the engine powering all three versions together – “there is no port”.

Crytek have stated all 3 are running simulataneously, and, Ps3 magazine in Feb sat down with the game running pn PS3, issue will be out in March.

http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=6981

Again, raz is full of it, again, game running pn PS3, scans from PS3 magazine. EA sat down with Sony and showed them the game running on the PS3, looks AMONG, not better, but AMONG the best looking Ps3 games, so, its not the best graphics ever people are touting, IMO, doubt it will beat GOW 3, as that game has a lot more scale and carnage going on.

game is getting too much hype just for its graphics, same as the first one.

Stop arguing. PS3 and 360 will look almost the same(They did in the cryengine 3 demo) and the PC version will be better. Who cares about what they are showing now? The game is going to look amazing no matter what version you get. Just enjoy the awesomeness.

Crysis running on PS3 is already official but we don`t have any official 360 Screenshot or Video....

i don`t going to trust on a million of ppl around the internet saying "LOOK THIS CRYSIS 360 SCREENS" cause maybe are the same millions of ppl of who claim about MGS4 coming to 360....

see u

I just hope it looks anywhere as good as those screenshots. Because those screens are set scenes calculated in mad high resolutions and calculated down into normal pixel climes. That's the reason for the clean supersampling-effect on those pics.