By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Findings of a British gamer in Dubai – Part 1

I think that this market is very small in the middle east and very bizarre, so why rush to support it?

Around the Network
8888brocoli123 said:
I think that this market is very small in the middle east and very bizarre, so why rush to support it?

if you support it, then it can grow and flourish.. :)

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
huaxiong90 said:
Lostplanet22 said:
=p Damned I lolled at the picture....

Why?

OT: Sums things up very well.

Someone shouted at my place  'It are terrorists' .....   If it is right they are playing Counter Strike possible as terrorists that is why I lolled not funny if you need to explain something :s.

Lostplanet22 said:
huaxiong90 said:
Lostplanet22 said:
=p Damned I lolled at the picture....

Why?

OT: Sums things up very well.

Someone shouted at my place  'It are terrorists' .....   If it is right they are playing Counter Strike possible as terrorists that is why I lolled not funny if you need to explain something :s.

That is pretty racist, you know, even if it's a joke.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

huaxiong90 said:
Severance said:
plus this isn't true about online gaming, (well atleast not where i live) in here they gather in cafes to play Counter Strike or StarCraft and alot of PC games.
and in homes they mostly prefer PS3s and get games like Call of Duty and probably anything by EA.
while there is a huge following for JRPGs some people buy every RPG released no matter the console and Final Fantasy is a huge game here. (there is even a store called Moogle's Hut that sells everything Final Fantasy related)

I noticed in Jordan people mainly play Counter Strike and DotA.

yeah we go to clubs and shit and play CS and DoTa i swear haha but now we r evolving :P their r now clubs that have ps3s only and tournaments and stuff but still the majority play dota... the prob is the people who play DoTa are like the wickedest people in jordan :P not all but still... they knife fight in the day and play dota in the night like wtF?? haha but still people here r starting to get rich so if ps3s were 1 in 10 of the population its prob 1 in 6 or something :P

edit: here in jordan we dont even have an official shop to sell games... not counting virgin megastores which is an epic fail... usually the games come in after 1 - 2 weeks from release...

Around the Network
Ghazi4 said:
huaxiong90 said:
Severance said:
plus this isn't true about online gaming, (well atleast not where i live) in here they gather in cafes to play Counter Strike or StarCraft and alot of PC games.
and in homes they mostly prefer PS3s and get games like Call of Duty and probably anything by EA.
while there is a huge following for JRPGs some people buy every RPG released no matter the console and Final Fantasy is a huge game here. (there is even a store called Moogle's Hut that sells everything Final Fantasy related)

I noticed in Jordan people mainly play Counter Strike and DotA.

yeah we go to clubs and shit and play CS and DoTa i swear haha but now we r evolving :P their r now clubs that have ps3s only and tournaments and stuff but still the majority play dota... the prob is the people who play DoTa are like the wickedest people in jordan :P not all but still... they knife fight in the day and play dota in the night like wtF?? haha but still people here r starting to get rich so if ps3s were 1 in 10 of the population its prob 1 in 6 or something :P

edit: here in jordan we dont even have an official shop to sell games... not counting virgin megastores which is an epic fail... usually the games come in after 1 - 2 weeks from release...

Where I live in Jordan, I noticed there are the occasianal people who play FIFA/Winning Eleven on PS3/Xbox 360, and a good number of people who play COD4, L4D, GTA4, and Battlefield, but the most commonly played games are CS and DotA.

And they may look like it, but most of the people I know are actually quite nice, wicked as they look.

...or maybe I live in a nice neighborhood.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!