By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Really "Bad" Games that you actually like?

The 3D Bomberman games, especially Bomberman Hero.

Around the Network

Collsiuem: Road to Freedom.

It's got a metacritc average of like... 56. I can see why too... it has a lot of flaws. But it also has some addicting and fun battles. Nothing more fun them creating a striker and go bare knuckle boxing and beat up a large guy with a tower Shield and Flail.

MontanaHatchet said:
The 3D Bomberman games, especially Bomberman Hero.

this guy knows whats up... bomberman hero is da shit

Well I loved Starfox Adventures. Lots of peole hated it. I played through it 3 times. Thought it was really good.

Earth Defense Force

Easy game, repetitive, not engaging, and I hate it when they are chant, EDF EDF EDF,
but I couldn't stop playing.

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
Dynasty Warriors, those games always get damned low scores but I love all of them.

Well, there scores started to fall after about 5 consecutive essentially identical games and after 15 identical games, the scores were very low. However, I (and lots of the Japanese it seems) really want the new one, just because they are so fun. How many other games do you kill 1000 enemies with ease. And the new one has revolutionised gameplay, you can swim and climb ladders!!!! The fog is probably still there so we can all remember the good old days

add me

Which reminds me of another. Ninety nine knights. I loved it. Got to be the most enemies on screen ever with ridiculous amounts of combos. Awesome.

Guilty pleasures? Wow, there are too many to name. Most of the games I played on the NES growing up were crap $2 yard sale games, but I love them anyway because of nostalgia.

escape from bug island
stake fortune fighters
matrix path of neo

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

^
Path of Neo. Yeah that was gr8.