By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What happens to permabanned accounts in July?

What happens to permabanned accounts in July?

Total:0

Just wondering what happens to the permabanned accounts in July 2010. Do they get released or judged for a 2nd time?

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

Their ban is renewed.

they will come back for revenge.

They will come back for revenge

Boutros said:

Their ban is renewed.

Your opinion is too shallow.

But saying that. you spammed this site in a short amount of time

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network
Serious_frusting said:
Boutros said:

Their ban is renewed.

?

Wut?

Serious_frusting said:
Boutros said:

Their ban is renewed.

how his opinion shallow? thats the answer in a nutshell... not sure wat kinda response you were lookin for

Xxain said:
Serious_frusting said:
Boutros said:

Their ban is renewed.

how his opinion shallow? thats the answer in a nutshell... not sure wat kinda response you were lookin for

He was just like less then a sentence responce.

And let me tell ya 1 ting right anyone that responds in less then a sentence to a question like this and they have more posts then how long your grandmother been alive then it is shallow

Serious_frusting said:
Xxain said:
Serious_frusting said:
Boutros said:

Their ban is renewed.

And let me tell ya 1 ting right anyone that responds in less then a sentence to a question like this and they have more posts then how long your grandmother been alive then it is shallow

"Their ban is renewed." Is a full complete sentence.  It has a noun, a verb, and is an independent clause.

nightsurge said:
Serious_frusting said:
Xxain said:
Serious_frusting said:
Boutros said:

Their ban is renewed.

"Their ban is renewed." Is a full complete sentence.  It has a noun, a verb, and is an independent clause.

You know what i mean. You just trying to be clever. He has more posts and understands this site enough to know that People expect a fuller answer then that.