By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - This has to be the funniest thing I have seen to date

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=25508907 This is the system wars forum, which always has some good laughs. They use these awesome terminology for fanboys: cows=playstation fans, lemmings=xbox fans, and sheep=nintendo fans. But anyways.. If you read through the topic, you should see that they believe that you are bias toward sony, and that you should make up playstation sales and make up xbox sales: so that xbox sales increase and playstation sales decrease. This has to be one of the funniest things I have seen for quite awhile.

Around the Network

I just wanna say that is the first time I have EVER seen it said this site is biased towards sony.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Kwaad: I am wondernig how this site can be bias? They are just sending information to us. They aren't spinning or changing the numbers for their own purpose.

" VG charts is run by a giant cow, duh" haha :D

"Mother of all Cows" - LOL

Around the Network

"VG charts are biasted fanboys, they love nintendo alot and like sony a little bit, they are WAY to quick to exxagerate Wii's numbers and quick to underexxagerate 360's numbers" Rofl.. I should bump this :). I want to see what other people say..

gamespot is crap, hostile people and touchy mods. You can't say anything there...If I posted this there I would be warned.....

Predicting the Future - 360 Will get to 11 Million in the USA this year!!

Predicting the Future - Wii will NOT win this gen in America!!

Prediciting the Future - The PS3 will pass the Wii by 2009!!

I feel that the ps3/wii sales are to high and xbox sales are to low. Come on how long can it take to get over 10m? When Nintendo announced that they shipped 6m units we made it to 6m sold after a week. All stores dont sell out or get Wii shipments regulery. It seems that we are overestimating PS3 sales too for this month. It sold totally 1.16m in USA till february, but with march sales this site says 1.35m, it means we believe that PS3 has gone from 133k last month to 190k this month. That is 40% increase in sales that is to optomistic.

It's not only USA. You can't say it jumps from 133k to 190k because of Canada and Mexico influence. The gap is smaller and the estimate looks pretty solid.

Yojimbo said: I feel that the ps3/wii sales are to high and xbox sales are to low. Come on how long can it take to get over 10m? When Nintendo announced that they shipped 6m units we made it to 6m sold after a week. All stores dont sell out or get Wii shipments regulery. It seems that we are overestimating PS3 sales too for this month. It sold totally 1.16m in USA till february, but with march sales this site says 1.35m, it means we believe that PS3 has gone from 133k last month to 190k this month. That is 40% increase in sales that is to optomistic.
This site uses sale numbers from all of the america's, not just the usa. And this site is updated weekly.

Predicting the Future - 360 Will get to 11 Million in the USA this year!!

Predicting the Future - Wii will NOT win this gen in America!!

Prediciting the Future - The PS3 will pass the Wii by 2009!!