By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - OMG, first TOYOTA, now SONY!!! WHO WILL BE NEXT JAPANESE to CRASH???

OMG... JAPANESE bits are ARAKIRI pro´s...

I can´t imagine theyr stomach temperature after all these problems...

WHO WILL BE NEXT?

I hope not NINTENDO with a Killer Wiimote laser... or TOSHIBA with a DLNA brainwash content...

Is this a Japanese CURSE????

PSN: franco-br
MGS4, GH, MW2, GT5p, WipeoutHD, etc..etc..

Around the Network

Can't really compare some lost trophy data to cars locking up and crashing. I mean I like trophies, but come on.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

leatherhat said:
Can't really compare some lost trophy data to cars locking up and crashing. I mean I like trophies, but come on.

My friend isn´t normal, he cryed after his Trophy collection just disapeared, OMG>>> SOOO FUNNY... I din´t turned on my 80gb FAT yet... waitting for a fix before turning on :)

PSN: franco-br
MGS4, GH, MW2, GT5p, WipeoutHD, etc..etc..

...the trophy data isn't gone, it's on the server and the server is down. Why is that so hard to understand?

kibebr said:
leatherhat said:

My friend isn´t normal, he cryed after his Trophy collection just disapeared, OMG>>> SOOO FUNNY... I din´t turned on my 80gb FAT yet... waitting for a fix before turning on :)

My god of war collection trophies disapeared and I'm not crying about it. It's not like it's life are death. I mean come on,it's not that big of a deal. They'll fix it when they fix it. You can't really do anything about it. I guess you can buy a ps3 slim.