By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Been playing Sonic Rush: Adventure for about a week and . . .

I am very pleased so far.  I think they did a great job with the 2D sonic like they did in Sonic Rush, and there are some pretty sweet graphics so far IMO.  I think the game play is a little simple, but I am loving the game for now.  The boss battles seam to be better than in SR, and they were pretty good in that.  I love the way that they blend 2D and 3D together in this game.  Anyone else feel the same way here or am I all alone.  I think that these 2 titles are the only sonic games that have gotten it right since the genesis era.

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

Around the Network

good to hear sonic being good again

RolStoppable said:
Sonic Rush Adventure is the best 2D Sonic game ever created. Good level design, addictive gameplay, lots of content, fast graphics and nice music.

is it even better then sonic the hedgehog 3

RolStoppable said:
endurance said:
RolStoppable said:
Sonic Rush Adventure is the best 2D Sonic game ever created. Good level design, addictive gameplay, lots of content, fast graphics and nice music.

is it even better then sonic the hedgehog 3

Easily. Sonic 3 is worse than the first two games.

really because i havent played the third but some said its the best sonic

This is the first I've heard that Sonic 3 people are in the minority :?

When asked what their favorite Sonic is, most people either say Sonic CD, or the Sonic 3 and Knuckles. I personally find Sonic CD to be severely overrated (albeit, still fun). I do hear Sonic 2 a lot, but not nearly as much as these other two games. I don't really have a favorite, but I definetly don't think Sonic 3 was the worst.

Personally, I find Sonic 1 to be the worst, but considering the quality of the Genesis games, that isn't really saying much. I also had a lot of fun with Sonic Rush Adventure. Not as good as the Genesis titles, but still great in it's own right, and the best Sonic game since that era.

Around the Network

Sonic one was in fact the worst =/.

Maybe because Sonic 3 was a lot more harder to finish than sonic 1 and 2.

S 1 was easy S 2 was just a little more harder but S 3 was pretty hard for sure if you were a new sonic gamer =/.