By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - N' so i got inFAMOUS..

Yesterday, i wanted something to play, because FFXIII is still not out (10 days <.<..), and so i picked up infamous.

at first, i want to say that Fighting is pretty cool, and some of the things he can do too. (grinding on Rails :3)

BUT there are also alot of awful things, the Animations and Charactermodels just suck, and the Story is bad told.. (for example Moya: 2 seconds of Pictures, and after that, i am working with her. .. .. what?)

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Around the Network

Its a good game over all, the best open world hero sandbox game.

I loved that game .Great thing about it is that you probably gonna play it 2 times.The super powers you slowly gain are amazing and the ending is awesome.

It's a great game enjoy it.

Crystalchild said:

Yesterday, i wanted something to play, because FFXIII is still not out (10 days <.<..), and so i picked up infamous.

at first, i want to say that Fighting is pretty cool, and some of the things he can do too. (grinding on Rails :3)

BUT there are also alot of awful things, the Animations and Charactermodels just suck, and the Story is bad told.. (for example Moya: 2 seconds of Pictures, and after that, i am working with her. .. .. what?)

the pictures have sound and voices you know? O_o

did you hear what she said?

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network
Severance said:
Crystalchild said:

the pictures have sound and voices you know? O_o

did you hear what she said?

yes, in the 2 Seconds of Pictures she has spoken in.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Stick to the end - you will change your opinion on the story!

I had a similar feeling on loading the game, but things just get better :)

Fufinu said:

i hope so, thanks!

(not that the game makes no fun.. i 'like' it, but as i said, Animation and Model's are just crap. :D)

Crystalchild said:
Fufinu said:

i hope so, thanks!

(not that the game makes no fun.. i 'like' it, but as i said, Animation and Model's are just crap. :D)

Story picks up ... and powers pick up further. Have you got the glide power yet? And wait till you get lightning storm! Not uber-powerful but great fun.

Like myself, you have fallen for the hype. It's not a bad game, but at the time of its release, we were led to believe that this game was going to be epic. As it turns out, the game is just "pretty good". I bought it on the first weekend and after a couple of days, I got infinitely bored with it. A guy on my job (and many on the internet) have said to stick around for the surprise twist but the game just can't hold my interest.