By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you were FORCED to marry ANY videogame character.......

Kirameo said:
AngelosL said:
:S More cartoon girls. Sheesh,you need to get out more guys!

I think the point of marrying a videogame character is that it's something different from real life humans, hope you get my poin anyways.

Yeah man ,I get your point,but  female video game characters aren't only girls :P many development companies try to make'em as lifelike as possible.And I really appreciate that.Anyway, to each his own I guess...I was never a Jessica Rabbit fan anyway =)

Around the Network
AngelosL said:
Why everyone wants to marry anime chicks? :|
They dont even look human like to me

Its less about looks and more about personality (at least with regards to Belldandy)

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

This one is easy. Mystique would be nice. She is a shapeshifter, you know. :)

Deneidez said:

This one is easy. Mystique would be nice. She is a shapeshifter, you know. :)

Well really none of them but if I had to choose, there was one recently I was rather fond of on more than just they are designed to look hot level haha.  That woudl be Zephie from Magna Carta 2:

Really when it came to her, she was a character that was very confident in herself despite being a situation where confidence shouldn't be all that high.  She carried the weight of an entire people without hesitation despite not wanting to be in that posistion either.  She was forceful but always looking out for her squad.  Even more so she showed a very cute and loving nature that was rather adorable to the main character in the game as it progressed over the game.  So intelligent, independent but not femnist haha, courageous, yet somehow cute and adorable.  Good enough for me. 

If I had to choose another, then probably Marta from Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, just despite supposedly being 17 kinda designed in that whole "looks like a child" thing like they do in Japan.  Oh well, still fine haha. 

Around the Network

Dax.

Rikku for sure

http://unrealitymag.com/index.php/2009/10/02/15-incredibly-hot-real-life-video-game-babes/

Some that might be considered by you guys, plus they're more fun to look at than screenshots imo.

BTW, probably Alyx Vance is my answer.  Like my women to be intelligent first and foremost.

slowmo said:

http://unrealitymag.com/index.php/2009/10/02/15-incredibly-hot-real-life-video-game-babes/

Some that might be considered by you guys, plus they're more fun to look at than screenshots imo.

BTW, probably Alyx Vance is my answer.  Like my women to be intelligent first and foremost.

Nice pics Thanks for the link. They all look amazeing like the games.