By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox360 now has 27 million sellers, Gears and Halo lead the pack!

Zucas said:
But it just makes me wonder. Does ioi have a phobia of adding Wii million sellers. I mean it took this long to get RE4: Wii Edition in but BBA: Wii Degree isn't there yet nor Mario Strikers Charged. All confirmed by NIntendo. NOt to mention I think the shipment numbers of each game provided by Nintendo should outrule any other number but still some aren't matching. Oh well. Beggars can't be choosers I suppose. AT this rate though 2 yrs from now those games will be added as well haha.

shipped is not sold! and the problem is EU data, off course.

Around the Network

cool i didnt know re4 wii edition became a million seller

mrstickball, he said million sellers BY the END of 2007, not games released before 2008. I think, I emphasized "end" and he didn't contradict me.
So even if Lost Odyssey comes out in Japan in 2007, it won't sell a million by the end of the year.

We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that they [developers] want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so the question is what do you do for the rest of the nine and half years? It's a learning process. - SCEI president Kaz Hirai

It's a virus where you buy it and you play it with your friends and they're like, "Oh my God that's so cool, I'm gonna go buy it." So you stop playing it after two months, but they buy it and they stop playing it after two months but they've showed it to someone else who then go out and buy it and so on. Everyone I know bought one and nobody turns it on. - Epic Games president Mike Capps

We have a real culture of thrift. The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games. - Activision CEO Bobby Kotick

sinha said:
mrstickball, he said million sellers BY the END of 2007, not games released before 2008. I think, I emphasized "end" and he didn't contradict me.
So even if Lost Odyssey comes out in Japan in 2007, it won't sell a million by the end of the year.

Yes, that's what I meant. What's showing on http://vgchartz.com/worldtotals.php January 1st 2008.

Another interesting predicition would be when (if!) PS3+X360+Wii million sellers>PS2 million sellers. PS2 currently at 187...

The count is now at 29, 11 and 2. Looks like it will be 2/3 of a humble pie for me...overestimated attach rates for Wii and PS3...for the PS3 by a mile.