By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - anyone else notice that the top 3 in gamerankings are nintendo games

As outstanding a game as MP is....it still does not stand out.

FPA? Try Shadowgate, basically the same concept...1987.

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

Around the Network
dtewi said:
If you make it a minimum of 1, 1. Mickey Mania: The Timeless Adventures of Mickey Mouse is #1 and Galaxy is #29.

i know 5 reviews is nothing i just said 5 because at metacritic there is required only 5 reviews for a game to make it to the list

mancandy said:
As outstanding a game as MP is....it still does not stand out.

FPA? Try Shadowgate, basically the same concept...1987.

for what is shadowgate

Shadowman, that rawked.

It was originally on the Mac, then the NES. It is also available on GB Color. It's a point and click game....but essentially so is MP. The story unfolds as you "scan" items and surroundings.

Around the Network
mancandy said:
It was originally on the Mac, then the NES. It is also available on GB Color. It's a point and click game....but essentially so is MP. The story unfolds as you "scan" items and surroundings.

sounds cool,will get it when it comes to the vitual console

I have to warn you....very old. Not sure if you will enjoy it. There is no shooting. You must use items and make decisions wisely in order to progress. It's very easy to die in the game. I just wanted to point out...as original a game may seem, there was probably something that came before it.

mancandy said:
I have to warn you....very old. Not sure if you will enjoy it. There is no shooting. You must use items and make decisions wisely in order to progress. It's very easy to die in the game. I just wanted to point out...as original a game may seem, there was probably something that came before it.

thnx for that i will still try it out, a game like this sounds interesting it doesnt need to have shooting to be fun

mancandy said:

ohhhh.. i remember that game.. although i might be thinking of a similar but different one because it was on PC

leo-j said:
The reviwers that gave resistance an 8.8 or lower just played the first couple of hours. You have to play through the whole game.

I hate people that say its medicore. You dont know what medicore is. Resistance was THE BEST no IS THE BEST GAME ON THE PS3 TO THIS DATE. cod4 got nothing on resistance, same goes with the other wanna be shooters.

The only thing is that the graphics are a little outdated since it was released a year ago.

Resistance easily> MP

And banjo kazooie was better than mario 64. What a good clone.

Even if this were true, what does this say about the PS3 if the best game on it came out on launch day over a year earlier?

Currently playing: Civ 6