By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Roller Coaster Tycoon

Does anyone here play roller coaster tycoon? I think that it's the greatest game of all time. (Takes out flame sheild) It just involves so much strategy, and it's sooo much fun! It actually helped me decide what to do later in life: design the wildest rides imaginable! My brother plays it, but he just drowns all of the guest. Anyone else played this game?

Around the Network

All the Tycoon games are great, but it's a classic.

I have the 1st one and the 3rd one. I only play the sandbox mode in the 3rd one but in the 1st one I beat most of the scenarios but never finished. The games are really fun, my little brother always drowns people too, he's 10.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
I have the 1st one and the 3rd one. I only play the sandbox mode in the 3rd one but in the 1st one I beat most of the scenarios but never finished. The games are really fun, my little brother always drowns people too, he's 10.

I have the 1st & 2nd. The 3rd one didn't work on my computer, so I gave it to a friend. I like the challenge in the scenarios. My brother's 16. :/

I had this game, I liked but somehow I loved Theme park world more....(please don't kill me).

Around the Network

My friend used to make a pond, and drown people...

The original RCT is probably one of my favorite games of all time. I've always wanted a game where you can make roller coasters.

I only play the sandbox mode in RCT3; the "Scenario Mode" is severely flawed because of the bugs. It's impossible to make money no matter how well you strategize, the Peeps just don't go on the rides.

konnichiwa said:
I had this game, I liked but somehow I loved Theme park world more....(please don't kill me).

I won't kill you. I'll just slap you. *Virtually slaps konnichiwa* JK.

Seriously, I know a lot of people that like different theme park games better.

RCTjunkie said:

I won't kill you. I'll just slap you. *Virtually slaps konnichiwa* JK.

You can't j/k a virtual slap, that is like saying you stole a penny from someone and just joking, it is so worthless no one cares.

*slaps you with a fish* 

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

I used to be crazy addicted to RCT2. I have an interest in coasters and theme parks as well, so this game was perfect for me a few years ago.

For those of you with RCT2 or 3, go here to download a couple of my RCT2 parks and (more crappy) RCT3 tracks.

Game of the year.

Now Playing: Guitar Hero III (Wii)

mikey said:
My friend used to make a pond, and drown people...

The original RCT is probably one of my favorite games of all time. I've always wanted a game where you can make roller coasters.

I only play the sandbox mode in RCT3; the "Scenario Mode" is severely flawed because of the bugs. It's impossible to make money no matter how well you strategize, the Peeps just don't go on the rides.

ooohhhhh.  That's where the bugs come from. I'll remember that for when I get a better computer.

Once, I played at a friend's house, and I simulized a rocket launch with the reverse freefall ride.

It was awesome.