By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft's game room

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3177524  link to article. What do you think of Microsoft's game room.? I personally like the idea. Watching the video reminded me of the arcade's of yesterday. I think it will be a neat feature. I just want to know what other people think of this. I believe it will be a good year for microsoft. Sorry for my lack of posting skills.

Around the Network

feel free to edit the post.

Isnt it the knock off of Sonys HOME?

Ugh? What can i say.

If I can play archon, I will perform a nudity-dance all night.

It is a nice to have feature, it is not something you see fanboys go crazy about, but it is free, some games are fun. A nice addition for me.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

I may play it here and there with my childhood friends for a "blast from the past".

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network
DirtyP2002 said:

It is a nice to have feature, it is not something you see fanboys go crazy about, but it is free, some games are fun. A nice addition for me.

They have free games? Oh, i thought we had to play our arcade games there.

DirtyP2002 said:

I'm hoping more for Tron and Sinistar. Ever play those 2?

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Garnett said:

Ugh? What can i say.

there  different things. One focuses on other things and this focuses only on the arcade aspect of it.

Garnett said:

Ugh? What can i say.
Not really, these are actual aracde games with the actual arcade box art and so on that you would see if you went to an arcade in the 70s,80s, and 90s. All the games on HOME are basically freeware games. Furthermore, the whole setup of game room is entirely different than home. Just because you can walk around doesn't make it like home.

I am not particularly interested. If the games were a bit cheaper, maybe.