By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Time to take back some Uncharted 2 GOTY Awards?

They got the GotY because of the single player.

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

Around the Network

Uncharted 2 was never GOTY anyway. Only got that because it was a PS3 exclusive and the media is extremely Sony biased.

lonestarball said:
Uncharted 2 was never GOTY anyway. Only got that because it was a PS3 exclusive and the media is extremely Sony biased.

I dont know what media you are talking about but here in America there is a definite HUGE Xbox bias

lonestarball said:

this....wait a minute....no....wtf r u talking about?

You're brave KylieDog!

Around the Network

i completly agree, ive stoped playing mw2 because of camping, and with the lowered health U2 is gunna be full of campers soon. The old health was perfect not to much like resistance and not too little like cod, the health was perfect. why change something that isnt broken.

What they should do is just have a playlist for lower health like hardcore on cod, so people who want lower health can use that playlist.

Seece said:
You're brave KylieDog!

brave indeed, but I agree nonetheless.

if they change enough of the game through patches from what it origionally was, and by doing that make it worse, there should be some downward revision of reviews imo, well in respect of the multiplayer aspect at least

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Personally I could care less about multi pllayer, it was the single player that was GOTY for me..

But I hope they fix that shit ASAP..cause it sux for the fans of the multiplayer...

Single player alone takes all the GOTY for me :)

I gave it GOTY because of the single player.

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi