By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Weekly Poll #1 - Timed Exclusives

Hi,

I really hate the polls on the website.. most of them are as pointless as the one that is up now (what continent are you from?)

So I figure we should have real polls (gaming sales website = gaming sales polls).

This weeks Poll

Question #1- Do you Snub Timed exclusives games from other consoles? (ex. Virtual fighter 5 on the 360, Eternal Sonata on the PS3,  Geometry Wars on the Wii)

a) Yes, I never buy a timed exclusive, no matter how great the game

b) Somewhat, it depends on the game 

c) No, timed exclusives have no impact on my buying decisions

d) No, I own more then one console and don't care.

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network

C.

C

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

C

C

Around the Network

c

C

~Now Playing~
PC: Max Payne 3, World of Warcraft

X360: MW3, Skyrim

PS2: Persona 4

Last Purchase(s): Max Payne 3, WoW Game Time Next Purchase(s): None at the moment... 

Gamertag: InfernoTrell

B

currently playing: Desktop Tower Defense (PC), Puzzle Quest (DS), Trauma Center New Blood (Wii), Guitar Hero III (Wii), Ghost Squad (Wii), Actraiser (SNES), Donkey Kong County (SNES), The Legend of Zelda (NES), Kirby's Adventure (NES)

will play next: Paper Mario (N64), Golden Axe II (Sega), NiGHTS (Wii)

Join the Ron Paul RLOVEution, support Ron Paul for president in the 2008 Republican presidential primary! http://www.ronpaul2008.com

C

E.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/