By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - ok I will totally stop hateing on the wii if nintendo........

I really hate the wii, for some misplaced since of hardcore gaming I just hate it, I know it's completely wrong of me but I can't help it, however I will cease my enteral hatred for all that nintendo has become if they publish a pokemon mmo, rpg. See i don't care what anyone say pokemon, (last I played was crystal......blew me away) was more hardcore than most jrpg's, I was never so interested in grinding ever. and trying to capture ALL those poke mon and get them ALL to lv. 100 was a truly daunting task that was so rewarding once it's done. I think if they make a console equivalent I would fork over the money for the wii in a heartbeat.

anyone eles think they sould try to make a pokemon console rpg,

Around the Network

ive never played pokemon, but im a wii lover big time.

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Wait, I need at least 3 reasons why you hate the Wii before I diverge any further knowledge.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

you will hate them for a long time

i don't really like pokemon, it was tedious, but I love wii

Around the Network

Yeah, pretty much every core gamer in the world has thought of a Pokémon MMO.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

^ This

Demotruk said:

so then why in the fudgeing name of fudgetastic fudgeness have they not made one yet, I think that would rival WoW

gamings_best said:
Demotruk said:

so then why in the fudgeing name of fudgetastic fudgeness have they not made one yet, I think that would rival WoW

It's guaranteed once Nintendo feels they've got their online formula right. Right now they're concerned about moving into online too rashly and creating the kind of reputation XBox Live has (for most people, not just gaming enthusiasts).

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

I don't see the appeal of Pokemon much.