By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Aus Game Delays For Ps3

News has filtered through that the new release date for the near-future PS3 (for now at least) exclusive Haze, has been pushed out to December 14th.

If you are waiting outside your favourite video game retailer, settle in for another month as developer Free Radical add the finishing touches to game that explores corporate outsourcing of military might.

If a spot of Crusades era sneaking is more your taste and you live in the Australian/New Zealand market, Ubisoft has some minor bad news for you.

As with a lot of technology shipments to Oz at the moment, stock of the anticipated game have been held up.

"Due to manufacturing and freight difficulties during this time of year, Ubisoft Australia & New Zealand were unable to receive their full allocation of Assassins Creed stock required to fulfill all Day One orders," an Ubisoft statement said.

"In an effort to treat all retailers and consumers fairly, Ubisoft will wait until the balance of stock is received in our warehouse before we ship the game."

Instead of the November 13 original launch date, stay off the web until November 21 so you don’t learn the secrets of Assassins Creed before-hand.

http://www.itwire.com/content/view/15342/532/

Im probley gonna preorder Haze had my eyes on it for ages. Im pissed its been pushed back i was holding off buying games for Ps3. I dunno if i can hold out till then.. AC im gonna play my friend 360 verison see if i like it not sure about it. Might buy it theres soo much hype round it.

Hows everyone else feel?

Own all Sony Stuff PS123P

Feburday 28th will be a Owner of a Wii

Currently playing: Need for Speed Pro Street

Games i own:
NEED FOR SPEED PRO STREET ,DW6 ,WARHAWK ,COD4,JUICED 2 ,RESISTANCE, MOTORSTORM

Games im lookin forward to:
UT3 (Ps3) , HAZE (Ps3) , KZ2 (Ps3) , MGS4 (Ps3) , SSBB (WII) , GT5 (Ps3) LBP (Ps3)
08 Predictions

Wii: 45,000,000
Ds: 90,000,000
PS3: 25,000,000
PSP: 40,000,000
360: 26,000,000