By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - XBL What The Fuck!

Ok. I"m sure some of you have seen my Tekken6 thread asking if any one wants to play or whatever. I recently got XBL and I enjoy it for the most part.

Except this whole like war thing between people who have mics and people who don't. Ok so I have a mic or whatever no big deal. I don't understand why eveytime I go into a room with people who do not have mics I get kicked out for no reason. I have never kicked any one out for not havimg a mic I don't see why I should get kicked out for having wa mic. What do you want me to do go buy a mic and send it to you? I have done nothing wrong to you for you to kick me out of the room. 

Can someone please shed some light on this subject? BTW Gamertag is Angel Fire190 if anyone wants to get online and play.

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

Around the Network

I have never seen anything like that before and I have been on live from the start

I have never noticed that either.

Left for dead 2 is like that...most times its either

1) No mic no room

2)no mic room you have mic your kicked

3) If your really good your tag will get you rememberd...and booted from avrg rooms.

DarkisWR said:
Left for dead 2 is like that...most times its either

1) No mic no room

2)no mic room you have mic your kicked

3) If your really good your tag will get you rememberd...and booted from avrg rooms.

do you think im that good? lol jk.... i judt don't understand why that is and it makes me angry. do you know any thing about this?

Around the Network

Maybe you joined a room of people who are trying to boost (if they are in a party you wont be able to hear them) and they kicked you so you dont ruin their scheme.

Perhaps they just wanted a quiet game although kciking is a bit harsh, I normally just mute.

Tallgeese101 said:
Maybe you joined a room of people who are trying to boost (if they are in a party you wont be able to hear them) and they kicked you so you dont ruin their scheme.

Perhaps they just wanted a quiet game although kciking is a bit harsh, I normally just mute.

Boost?

just payback from people that always get kicked for not having a mic.

PSN: B_U_L_L_D_O_G_G

XBL: BiggBully

Wii: 6629 9857 7201 4139

No swearing in thread titles