Forums - Gaming Discussion - Get Killer is Dead – Nightmare Edition FREE for 48 hours

Tagged games:

 

The Fall Sale just launched on Humble Bundle, with thousands of games on sale!

To kick off the sale, Humble is giving away Killer is Dead – Nightmare Edition for FREE for 48 hours! This promotion will end on Saturday, November 18 at 10 a.m. Pacific time.

 

Killer is Dead originally released on PS3/X360 in 2013 and was released on PC in 2014

 

Source: http://www.indiegamebundles.com/get-killer-dead-nightmare-edition-free-steam-key/



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

Around the Network

It's free to play for only 48hrs or it's completely free if I redeem it within the 48hrs?



V-r0cK said:
It's free to play for only 48hrs or it's completely free if I redeem it within the 48hrs?

 

Completely free if you redeem it within 48 hours.

 

Humble Store doesnt do temporary 48 hour demo plays.



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

Is the game good? The opinions on Steam are a bit mixed, and I'm not a big fan of Suda's artstyle, but if the game is worth it...

By the way, if anyone is interested, Plants vs Zombies GOTY is also free on Origin.

*Edit* Forget the last part, I see that Basil has made a thread about it.

Last edited by JEMC - on 16 November 2017

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

BasilZero said:
V-r0cK said:
It's free to play for only 48hrs or it's completely free if I redeem it within the 48hrs?

Completely free if you redeem it within 48 hours.

Humble Store doesnt do temporary 48 hour demo plays.

Sweet thanks!



Around the Network
JEMC said:

Is the game good? The opinions on Steam are a bit mixed, and I'm not a big fan of Suda's artstyle, but if the game is worth it...

By the way, if anyone is interested, Plants vs Zombies GOTY is also free on Origin.

*Edit* Forget the last part, I see that Basil has made a thread about it.

 

Uhhh..its free though? How is THAT not worth it o.O



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

BasilZero said:
JEMC said:

Is the game good? The opinions on Steam are a bit mixed, and I'm not a big fan of Suda's artstyle, but if the game is worth it...

By the way, if anyone is interested, Plants vs Zombies GOTY is also free on Origin.

*Edit* Forget the last part, I see that Basil has made a thread about it.

Uhhh..its free though? How is THAT not worth it o.O

But what's the point of getting a game, even a free one, if you have no intention to play it?



Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
BasilZero said:

Uhhh..its free though? How is THAT not worth it o.O

But what's the point of getting a game, even a free one, if you have no intention to play it?

 

There's no guarantee that you will never have an intention to play it ;o

 

If you dont get it now for free and end up wanting to play it in a few days, weeks, months, years from now then you would regret it and pay whatever it is instead of being free :o

 

Especially since its not a indie/low budget title.



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

Uhhh it's not working for me right now. I keep getting 'the page isn't working' when I'm trying to link it to my Steam account. I'll keep trying.



V-r0cK said:
Uhhh it's not working for me right now. I keep getting 'the page isn't working' when I'm trying to link it to my Steam account. I'll keep trying.

 

You dont need to link it to your Steam account.

 

Once you "purchase" the free copy, click on "Download here" and it should give you a option to reveal the key.

 

 

Edit: It seems like other people are experiencing linking steam account issues....must be overload with the traffic.

Last edited by BasilZero - on 16 November 2017

    

Basil's YouTube Channel