Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4/PSV title "World of Final Fantasy" coming to PC via Steam on November 21

Tagged games:

 

World of Final Fantasy, which first launched for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita in October 2016, is coming to PC via Steam on November 21, Square Enix announced.  

World of Final Fantasy is a more family-friendly RPG that also features turn-based RPG gameplay mechanics. Players can capture, customize, and grow a variety of Final Fantasy creatures.

The Steam version will feature Steam Trading Cards, Steam Achievements, full keyboard and controller support, and an extensive list of legendary creatures and characters, including Sephiroth, Balthier, White Chocobo, and Glow Moogle.


The following is the system requirements as seen on the Steam Store Page

There's also a day one edition that is available if you purchase the game prior to Nov 28 but it only gives you a soundtrack sampler and a wallpaper - the price is unknown but it might be the same as the standard edition.

The standard edition of the game will be $39.99 on Steam and on the Squareenix Online Store.



Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46zlw_w7RXw&feature=youtu.be


 


    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

Around the Network

Awesome. I'll probably pick that up.



pokoko said:
Awesome. I'll probably pick that up.

 

Same here. Almost picked up the PS4 version few weeks back before they announced this version, glad I waited.



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

BasilZero said:
pokoko said:
Awesome. I'll probably pick that up.

 

Same here. Almost picked up the PS4 version few weeks back before they announced this version, glad I waited.

It's on sale atm on the PS store. 



Always prefer the pc versions, I couldn't wait with FF15 which I played on PS4 but for this one, glad I waited for the best version of the game, great to see almost every game make its way from console to PC these days




Twitter @CyberMalistix

Around the Network

Way too late. But at least we finally have the best Square Enix game of the past 3 years.



If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

think-man said:
BasilZero said:

 

Same here. Almost picked up the PS4 version few weeks back before they announced this version, glad I waited.

It's on sale atm on the PS store. 

 

Not where I live at lol.

 

 

 

Its been $19.99 physical though but still gonna buy it on PC and just focus on exclusives/first party titles on PS4.



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

malistix1985 said:
Always prefer the pc versions, I couldn't wait with FF15 which I played on PS4 but for this one, glad I waited for the best version of the game, great to see almost every game make its way from console to PC these days

There wouldn't be any differences between the PS4 and PC release for this one. There is very little that could be improved with this title. Even the differences between the PS4 and Pro version are unnoticeable. 



think-man said:
malistix1985 said:
Always prefer the pc versions, I couldn't wait with FF15 which I played on PS4 but for this one, glad I waited for the best version of the game, great to see almost every game make its way from console to PC these days

There wouldn't be any differences between the PS4 and PC release for this one. There is very little that could be improved with this title. Even the differences between the PS4 and Pro version are unnoticeable. 

Mods!

Also the capabilities of playing the game higher resolutions when modifying exe, at least someone will find a way.

 

I'm getting it on Steam simply for so I can have all the FF games under one platform so I can play them again in the future without the worry of having it be tied to a physical platform.



    

Basil's YouTube Channel