By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Star Ocean 5 gets Ultimate Box collection announced for Japan

Tagged games:

 

 

Square Enix announced an “Ultimate Box” version of Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness for Japan during its Star Ocean 5 stage event at the Tokyo Game Show. 

For 25,000 yen, the package will include:

  • A copy of the game
  • Original box and box sleeve
  • Miki Special Figure – A 210mm tall figure of Miki, the hero Fidel’s childhood friend.
  • The Art of Star Ocean art book – 80 pages of artwork, illustrations, and CG.
  • Special Soundtrack – Five-disc soundtrack set in special binding.
  • Special Postcards – Eight postcards featuring Star Ocean 5 illustrations and CG.
  • Pangalactic Federation ID Card – A plastic license with a unique serial number that proves you’re a member of the Pangalactic Federation.
  • Original DLC Download Code – Downloadable content to change the background music to that of other games in the series.

Pre orders are currently open at the Square Enix e-Store.

Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness will launch for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 in Japan on February 25, and for PlayStation 4 in North America and Europe in 2016. Catch the Tokyo Game Show trailer here and new gameplay footage here.

Source: http://gematsu.com/2015/09/star-ocean-5-ultimate-box-announced-japan#LVQhdVBtcQBMSorU.99

Pretty nice collection if you ask me, though it's around $200.

What do you think about it?



Around the Network

I don't like special editions with statues but good for people that do.



KingdomHeartsFan said:

I don't like special editions with statues but good for people that do.


This is a sexy collection, though.
Fans should love it.



BraLoD said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

I don't like special editions with statues but good for people that do.


This is a sexy collection, though.
Fans should love it.

Ya it is, if the statue wasn't included the price would plummet and I'd probably get it.



KingdomHeartsFan said:
BraLoD said:


This is a sexy collection, though.
Fans should love it.

Ya it is, if the statue wasn't included the price would plummet and I'd probably get it.


But it's cute!



Around the Network

Lol this is just for the SO hardcore fans I think. I don't think I'll buy an LE of that much price of a handheld unless it's Uncharted with Nathan Drake statue shirtless(hehe).



kurasakiichimaru said:
Lol this is just for the SO hardcore fans I think. I don't think I'll buy an LE of that much price of a handheld unless it's Uncharted with Nathan Drake statue shirtless(hehe).


Yeah, $200 is mostly definitely aimed at fans

And LOL at that Uncharted comment.



Looks pretty nice, too expensive for me even if they bring it to the west though. btw a little off topic, did SE already announce FF15's release date? can't watch the youtube stream



leyendax69 said:
Looks pretty nice, too expensive for me even if they bring it to the west though. btw a little off topic, did SE already announce FF15's release date? can't watch the youtube stream


SE announced the time they will make the announcement (no joke)

We will know FF15 official release date next March.



BraLoD said:
leyendax69 said:
Looks pretty nice, too expensive for me even if they bring it to the west though. btw a little off topic, did SE already announce FF15's release date? can't watch the youtube stream


SE announced the time they will make the announcement (no joke)

We will know FF15 official release date next March.

Oh, I remember that article but for some reason I thought they would at TGS. Thanks, then I should get some sleep :P