By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's your favorite flavor of pie?

 

Favorite out of these?

Nintendo 8 32.00%
 
Apple 4 16.00%
 
Pumpkin 3 12.00%
 
Sony 2 8.00%
 
Lime 2 8.00%
 
Lemon meringue 2 8.00%
 
Microsoft 1 4.00%
 
I don't like pie. 3 12.00%
 
Total:25

What's your favorite flavor of pie?  I'm also new here so is there way to set uo the polls?



Proud gamer of Nintendo and Sony consoles since 2003.

Around the Network

nintendo



bananaking21 said:
nintendo


first post wins



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

Pumpkin > Apple > Nintendo > Peach



MrUnagi said:

 I'm also new here so is there way to set uo the polls?


Click on "Edit Thread" and the click on "Add Poll"




       

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
MrUnagi said:

 I'm also new here so is there way to set uo the polls?


Click on "Edit Thread" and the click on "Add Poll"


check out the thread i made.

@ot : also while making the thread there is a small box that says "add poll" click on it and after you make the thread it will take you to a page to add a poll



bananaking21 said:
JayWood2010 said:


Click on "Edit Thread" and the click on "Add Poll"


check out the thread i made.

@ot : also while making the thread there is a small box that says "add poll" click on it and after you make the thread it will take you to a page to add a poll


What thread bananahammock?




       

Steak & Mushroom.



Dutch apple pie with vanilla ice cream omg.



Poontang......sorry I just had to