Mainly that firefox (at least as you have it setup) is evil and opens up too many idle connections to the server.
Looks like firefox will even preemptively create connections before it even has something to request of the server "just in case" you click on something. That makes the vgchartz server defensive...
That leaves me two questions.
1) Is there any way to fix that.
2) Can I close VGchartz in firefox (but leave firefox open) and just open vgchartz in chrome to fix this?
- Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
- Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
- Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
- Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people) (10/23/2018 - and beyond)