Quantcast
Gay Tony sounds FABULOUS!

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gay Tony sounds FABULOUS!

ahh i see what you did dare lmao



Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network
psrock said:
It's a GTA game.

... who are you responding to?



Akvod said:
psrock said:
It's a GTA game.

... who are you responding to?

I dunno. I'm confused, what's this thread about?



 Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
Akvod said:
psrock said:
It's a GTA game.

... who are you responding to?

I dunno. I'm confused, what's this thread about?

Oh you...



Akvod said:
psrock said:
Akvod said:
psrock said:
It's a GTA game.

... who are you responding to?

I dunno. I'm confused, what's this thread about?

Oh you...

I apolagize for my smugness, i was driving an electric car today.

I cant wait until the ps3 gets this, i am a huge GTA FAN.



 Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
psrock said:
Akvod said:
psrock said:
Akvod said:
psrock said:
It's a GTA game.

... who are you responding to?

I dunno. I'm confused, what's this thread about?

Oh you...

I apolagize for my smugness, i was driving an electric car today.

I cant wait until the ps3 gets this, i am a huge GTA FAN.

the ps3 is not getting it and is not getting the lost and the damned. microsoft payed take two 50 million for both episodes to be 360 exclusives.



 

 

Can't wait to get it!



Sold!



Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

@elticker 

 

Your right, MS paid RockStar to make these exclusive, not a timed exclusive, but developed for only on 360.

 

These wouldnt exist if MS didnt pay them.

 

 



Garnett said:

@elticker 

 

Your right, MS paid RockStar to make these exclusive, not a timed exclusive, but developed for only on 360.

 

These wouldnt exist if MS didnt pay them.

 

 


lol imagine microsoft paying 50 mil for a timed exclusive. that would be stupid.