Quantcast
PS3 officially GRAPHICS KING!!!!!!

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 officially GRAPHICS KING!!!!!!

Wow, one system might be barely better looking than the other. I'm sure it makes a huge difference.



 

http://www.shanepeters.com/

http://shanepeters.deviantart.com/

Achievement is its own reward, pride only obscures.

HATING OPHELIA- Coming soon from Markosia Comics!

Around the Network
nightsurge said:
Hey Serious_Frusting,

How did you compare the footage of Allan Wake or any other game to Killzone 2 without seeing an HD video? All you could have seen online is the conference which to my knowledge was not being streamed in HD anywhere.

You can just tell, by the character models and the low amount of action on screen. plus the game was too dark so a lot of detail can not be seen. the lighting from the flash light is inaccurate.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Steroid said:

Alan looked good, but not KZ2/Uncharted 2 good. Still the bottom line is the 360 has some really good graphics.


thats all i have been saying

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

I was more impressed with Splinter Cell. It looks awesome no doubt.



Serious_frusting said:
nightsurge said:
Hey Serious_Frusting,

How did you compare the footage of Allan Wake or any other game to Killzone 2 without seeing an HD video? All you could have seen online is the conference which to my knowledge was not being streamed in HD anywhere.

You can just tell, by the character models and the low amount of action on screen. plus the game was too dark so a lot of detail can not be seen. the lighting from the flash light is inaccurate.

Uh, you were watching a screen, in a dark exhibition center, and only saw a brief glimpse of the game.

The character models were amazing and the animations shown seem to rival those in Uncharted (which is about the best game this generation when it comes to animations).

As for graphics and the rest I will wait to make my judgment when I have seen some HD footage and that way I'll avoid looking so foolish/biased as you may.



Around the Network

What we need to remember is that Crysis 2 is coming to PS3 and 360. Now a lot of people prefer the graphics of Crysis over Killzone 2. We have seen the footage of the Cry Engine 3 and I am sure that Crysis 2 will be the best looking game and it will also be on the 360 so...
I assume that Crysis 2 will look better than Crysis, right?



Boutros said:
What we need to remember is that Crysis 2 is coming to PS3 and 360. Now a lot of people prefer the graphics of Crysis over Killzone 2. We have seen the footage of the Cry Engine 3 and I am sure that Crysis 2 will be the best looking game and it will also be on the 360 so...
I assume that Crysis 2 will look better than Crysis, right?

Cryengine 3 looks better on the trey. Says Crytek. 



ps3 fanboys have no leg to stand on when ms e3 was kickass, but i didn't see anything look better than forza 3, watch it in HD then tell me what game can look better than that?



nightsurge said:

Can we seriously just permaban this guy (serious_frusting)? All he does is troll and flame bait every single topic.

And he's only been banned three times!  methinks someones exaggerating...



s1lverFoX said:
ps3 fanboys have no leg to stand on when ms e3 was kickass, but i didn't see anything look better than forza 3, watch it in HD then tell me what game can look better than that?

GTA5, KZ2, Uncharted 2? But only if you have 20/20 vision.