Quantcast
Who is the hottest Male Character?

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who is the hottest Male Character?

Zelos Wilder - Tales of Symphonia




Around the Network

Tingle's father is sexy also:



Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

 

Cheebee said:

Tingle's father is sexy also:

 

WTF?? Tingle has a father? I didn't know this!

This is from MM right? I need this game to hit NA VC!




I actually find Zhuge Liang sexy. Maybe it is because he is smart. Being smart is a turn on, not a smart ass like someone in this thread.



Lightning_24 said:
O-D-C said:
This thread is full of homoerotisim....

on that note

Leon S. Kennedy

Yeah He is good looking.

 

NOWHERE near as hott as chris though

 



Around the Network
Soriku said:
Cheebee said:

Tingle's father is sexy also:

...

WTF?? Tingle has a father? I didn't know this!

This is from MM right? I need this game to hit NA VC!

Yes, he has a father. That's him, from MM. And so we learn a little every day. ;)

 



Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

 

Lightning_24 said:

I actually find Zhuge Liang sexy. Maybe it is because he is smart. Being smart is a turn on, not a smart ass like someone in this thread.

that wouldnt happen to be me, would it??

 



Beoulve said:

 

 

Kyle Hyde , Hotel Dusk: Room 215

 

 

Jeff, Hotel Dusk: Room 215

He's a spoiled brat, but cute

Yeah, they are both good looking. They would make a cute couple. Wait... they aren't related? They do look alike.

 



oooohh, jeff is yummy!



cgkc17 said:
Lightning_24 said:

I actually find Zhuge Liang sexy. Maybe it is because he is smart. Being smart is a turn on, not a smart ass like someone in this thread.

that wouldnt happen to be me, would it??

 

 

How would you be a smart ass? Do you have a guilty conscience? Do you have something you need to tell me?